We are open to freelance and part-time arrangements.
We’re always looking for skilled Mobile Engineers. We look for both a mastery of the hands-on aspects of mobile application engineering, as well as an ability to design solid mobile architectures that integrate with other systems and technologies; and, the ability to effectively communicate these solutions verbally and in written documentation.
Responsibilities include participating in the execution of mobile engineering solutions; integrating your code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, etc); and working with visual designers, interaction designers and software engineers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years mobile development experience.
- Thorough understanding of best-of–breed design patterns.
- Extensive experience programming with Objective-C/Cocoa/iOS SDK or Android SDK/JavaJava
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Familiarity with major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc…).
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Experience with source control (SVN, GitHub, or Mercurial).
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and skill breadth.
Send your resume and a note regarding your interest to email@example.com.